Monday, September 05, 2005

So we start with a retirement...

Finally retired the last of my Ranger skills on one of my main toons today.

I've been slowly whittling away at them over the past few weeks, sacrificing the abilty to make camo for a little more offence or defence mods, swapping my big HTFB camps for a little BH skills...

The skill point investment in Ranger has, since CU, made the profession less attractive as a skillset though, in the main, the Rangers you meet in game and on the forums make giving up the ideal of being a Ranger really hard.

Mind you, I've still got at least two other toons with Ranger skills and am working to Master Ranger on one of my TC toons. Hey, one day there will be a revamp, lol, and I don't want to have to start totally from scratch again ;)

No comments: