Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's been a hard days night...

Started a new toon on Test Centre to be ready for the new ranger revamp hitting TC before going Live. Except I created this toon more than a year ago as there were rumours then of an upcoming revamp, lol. At least now we've got dev's posting and discussing.

Anyhow, after leaving him for so long with just novice ranger and a little bit of rifles I got into a group to grind some weapons XP, ended up clocking up 1,000,000 rifle XP tab in what felt like a couple of hours but was a bit more. Tho not much.

So, another couple of sessions like that and he's good to go. Just need to figure out what to do with the stack of hide I hauled in.... guess I'll trade it with a tailor or maybe do a HUGE factory run of traps... ;)

My other toom, he's sort of stuck between BH and smuggler with Master Pistols. Eventually I'll figure out what to do with that one, lol.

No comments: